Rolls Royce Corniche 2 Door by Mulliner Park Ward (1970)
Rolls-Royce Motors formed Mulliner Park Ward by the 1961 merger of two Rolls-Royce subsidiaries: Park Ward of Willesden, London, a Rolls-Royce subsidiary since 1939 and H. J. Mulliner & Co. of Chiswick, a Rolls-Royce subsidiary since 1959. Mulliner Park Ward continues to operate as the vehicle customisation division of Bentley Motors Limited, the successor of Rolls-Royce Motors. The Corniche was a development of the Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow with the two-door variants of that model marketed as the 'Silver Shadow Mulliner Park Ward' two-door fixedhead coupe; the very handsome coachwork design was by John Polwhele Blatchley. The model was assembled and finished in London at Mulliner Park Ward as continuation of the 1965 Silver Shadow coupe with the Corniche name being applied from 1971 for all two-door coupe.
|Registration no:||FBY 121H|