Lea Francis 2.5 Litre Westland Sports (1950)
Lea-Francis was revived under new management in 1937 to produce a new car designed by ex-Riley man, Hugh Rose. Few of these cars were produced pre-war but after 1945, their successors with 14hp and (from 1949) 2½ litre power proved popular, both in the form of saloons and attractive sports cars.
|Registration no:||HCJ 541|
|Engine:||2,496 cc inline-4|