Alvis Alvis TA14 Three Position Drophead (1948)
Following the end of World War II, Alvis quickly re-emerged with a revised range of passenger cars. They had been kept busy building military vehicles during the war so were able to revert to peacetime products quite quickly. As with most other manufacturers, there was no time or money to develop new lines, therefore the new TA14 was really a freshened-up pre-war version of the 12/70 which had been introduced in 1938, the most obvious difference being the adoption of steel disc wheels in place of wires.
|Chassis no:||TA14 22787|
|Engine no:||TA14 22787|
|Engine:||1892cc four cylinder|